Learn Practical Data Sciences with Bash Shell
- A Little bit of Supercomputing history,
- Components of a HPC system:
- PBS - Portable Batch System:
- SLURM -Workload Manager
- Parallel programming - OpenMP and MPI
- Parallel programming - GPU and CUDA
- And more..
This book has been specially designed to enable you to utilize
parallel and distributed programming and computing resources to
accelerate the solution of a complex problem with the help of HPC
systems and Supercomputers. The goal main of this course is to introduce
you with the HPC systems and its software stack: Slurm, PBS, OpenMPI,
MPI and CUDA. You can then use your knowledge in Machine learning, Deep
learning, Data Sciences, Big data and so on. More information.